- Unregistered player will forfeit the game for first offense and second time will be dismissed from the league with no refund. All players are required to register in our database and sign waivers etc. No exceptions.
- All players on Team must have matching uniforms
RAIN OUT POLICY
- In the event of rain, we will push game start times up to one hour to get the game started.
- If the game is in progress, we will allow for a one hour delay. If it goes longer, we will postpone or cancel the game and then attempt to reschedule it.
- If the game cannot resume or start within one hour of its original start time, then that game will be cancelled and we will look at ways to possibly reschedule it.
WAIVER/TERMS OF CONDITION
In consideration of being allowed to participate in, or observe, the event or activity referenced above, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1) The risk of injury from participating or observing the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation and/or observation;
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation and/or observation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence, participation or observation of the event, I will remove myself and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and
4) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS V Tool Showcases, LLC, a Texas limited liability company, and their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, partners (SSL), other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES“), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
PHOTO/SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
The Sooner State League and V Tool strives to recognize outstanding performance by participants. This recognition is delivered through social media outlets, the Five Tool website, and information delivered to scouts and coaches during events.
With regard to the V Tool statement above, I do hereby acknowledge and authorize V Tool Showcases, LLC, a Texas limited liability company (“V Tool“), and its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners (SSL) and sponsors to utilize any and all photographs, videos or other likeness of my son/daughter within the Five Tool Event as they deem appropriate in promotional materials or social media. The Sooner State League and V Tool has permission to post player photos, videos and likeness to social media of players, coaches, and fans participating in any event organized or hosted by Sooner State League and V Tool. Roster information provided by coaches, parents, and/or players may also be used within events, on social media, and in print material in relation to the V Tool Collegiate League.